8 Carmela Court, Mildura
Welcome to the Marketing Campaign for 8 Carmela Court, MILDURA.
I am the selling agent and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me
M : 0407 830 970
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
The property has not yet met reserve. The Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions online auction) is underway and the property can sell at any time between now and the 28th April. Contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment.
* Stylishly updated, this 4 bedroom home has an ideal location in a quiet court close to the Golf Club
* New flooring flows throughout and is complimented by attractive window furnishings
* All three living areas - lounge, family and dining - overlook the very generous undercover entertainment space
* The bright kitchen has a 900mm gas cook top and dishwasher plus benefits from looking out onto a private courtyard, perfect for weekend coffee breaks
* The main bedroom is a lovely retreat and has a bay window, Plantation shutters and an en suite
* Additional highlights include ducted reverse cycle, ceiling fans, a large shed and access to the fully fenced yard through the double carport
* Appreciate all that is on offer by booking your inspection today
Click on Buyer tab at the top of our website (only applies to Collie & Tierney website) and select Openn Negotiation – Register your interest as a Buyer.
3D Virtual Tour
Google Map - Property Location
Key features of the property
Land Size 862m2 (approx.)
Mildura Rural City Council
Zoning : Residential
Built in robe's
2 bathrooms (one en suite to master)
Dishwasher, gas cook top and electric wall oven
Reverse cycle heating & cooling
Covered & pebblecrete floor outdoor area
Built approximately 1995
Brick construction / iron roof
Electric hot water
Shed 6x7.5m (approx.)
Statement of Information
To view Statement of Information relating to this property please click on link below
If you would like an update Appraisal on your property please click on link below, fill in relevant details and an agent from our office will be in contact with you to arrange a free Property Market Report.
Property Consultant Profile
Director / Sales Consultant
I am a born and bred local, I started my schooling at Mildura West Primary School and completed my secondary education at St. Joseph’s College in 1999. Real Estate is in my blood, my father Gavin Ridley and my auntie Cheryl Reberger are both highly respected local real estate agents and both directors of First National Collie and Tierney and my uncle is a director of a highly successful real estate franchise based in Melbourne.
I started my real estate career in Geelong where I learnt from some of the best agents in the country. I lived in Geelong for nearly 5 years before moving back home to Mildura with my wife Diana at the start of 2008 to continue real estate with my father. As of 2013, I have also proudly become a Director at First National Collie & Tierney.
I pride myself on providing the highest quality service to all of my clients and always strive to get the best possible result no matter how much work is required. My goals in the near future are to continue to meet my clients needs and to provide each of them with the best service in the district.
My wonderful wife and our sons Jude and Tommy are the loves of my life.